In a playful way children learn about the meaning of food and bread. To do so we use the many elements and appliances in our bakery. Children can grind grain with a bike, bake, eat and serve food to their parents. The circular elements of the bakery are addressed and the children experience the meaning of sustainability in a playful way. At least one parent or supervisor must be present at the workshop. The price depends on the program and number of attendees.
Basic kids programme (about 1 to 1.5 hour)
- Grind the grain with our bicycle
- The difference between whole wheat and white flour
- Dough experience
- Bake pita and or pizza in a bread stone oven
- Operate dumbwaiter (rope)
- Smell pole
- “Circular surprise” to take home
- Baking is science
Common time slots are:
Mon, Tue, Wed 15:00 and 17:00
Sun between 16:00 en 18:00
Contact us to book a workshop / kids party.