- Available for at least 8 months and preferably longer
- Available for 16 to 24 hours per week
- Prepare, cook and serve food
- Motivated and experience to work in our cafe
- Energetic, able to multitask
- (preferably) Dutch speaking
- Preference for candidates with good background in biology who can contribute to our LAB projects and workshop programs.
- Read more on our website who we are and what we do
- Don’t forget to send us your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Occasionally we provide space for volunteers who want to learn more about bread and have enough free time, cooking talent and commitment. This program is normally only suitable if you can work for at least 2 slots a week and when you are available for a minimum of 3 months.
- You can work at least two shifts a week
- You are very motivated to learn and work
- You are available for a minimum of 3 months to work as a volunteer
For additional impressions see also: