- You are available for at least 6 months and preferably longer
- Part time, 15 to 25 hours per week
- Prepare, cook and serve food
- Motivation and experience to work in our bakery & cafe
- Tell us how you can help support our workshops
- You are energetic, able to multitask and not afraid of hard work
- Don’t forget to send us your CV
If you have the skills to contribute to our workshops, feel free to contact us.
Our volunteer programme could be an alternative way to learn and kneed yourself later into our core team. More information below.
Occasionally we provide space for volunteers who want to learn more about bread and have enough free time, cooking talent and commitment. This program is normally only suitable if you can work for at least 2 slots a week and when you are available for a minimum of 3 months.
- You can work at least two shifts a week
- You are very motivated to learn and work
- You are available for a minimum of 3 months to work as a volunteer
For additional impressions see also: