How to “knead” yourself into our LAB?
Note 1, our vacancies fill up quickly, and we will have to disappoint you right now since no job vacancies are available for the cafe. But things may change quickly. For updates you might want to check our website regularly or subscribe to our complementary information channels.
If you have the skills to contribute to our workshops, feel free to contact us.
Note 2, our volunteer programme could be an alternative way to learn and kneed yourself later into our core team. More information below.
Horeca & LAB
Are you looking for a part-time creative and responsible job to complement your study. We are looking for energetic and inquisitive colleagues who want to work in our Bakery & Cafe. Experience in the hospitality industry is required and affinity with cooking and bread baking is necessary as well as your capability to support our baking classes and educational programs. Note it can be demanding and hectic sometimes, so it does require multitasking and multi talent skills!
- You are available for at least 12 months and preferably longer!
- Part time, 15 to 20 hours per week
- Prepare, cook and serve food
- Motivation and experience to work in our bakery & cafe
- Tell us how you can help support our workshops
- You are energetic, able to multitask and not afraid of hard work
- Don’t forget to send us your CV
Occasionally we provide space for volunteers who want to learn more about bread and have enough free time, cooking talent and commitment. This program is normally only suitable if you can work for at least 2 slots a week and when you are available for a minimum of 3 months.
- You can work at least two shifts a week
- You are very motivated to learn and work
- You are available for a minimum of 3 months to work as a volunteer
For additional impressions see also: