The following terms and conditions apply to bookings for workshops (or other classes) via our website and our cashier desk.
For team building, group bookings, custom assignments and bookings from other websites check also our general terms and conditions.
Note that we have to prepare our classes, schedule employees and prepare workshops in advance. Cancellation or changing your ticket data implies extra work from our side and costs. Your cancelled workshop seat might not be filled on time with an alternative candidate. Nevertheless, if you cancel on time we can refund part of your ticket price. We don’t refund last minute cancellations and unused gift cards . Read more below.
Costs for canceling or moving a workshop in a nutshell
- Cancellations or booking changes up to 14 days before the start of the workshop: costs 8.5 €.
- Date Changes & cancellation within 3 to 14 days before the start of the workshop: restitution 50% of the workshop price
- No Show & Change or cancel up to 3 days before the start of the workshop: no restitution
- Contact us: e-mail: email@example.com
Late cancellation, no show & refund
- If your registration is cancelled by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 to 3 working days before the start of the course, you will get a refund of 50% of the ticket price.
- If you cancel your participation by e-mail (email@example.com) within 72 hours before the start of the course or in case of a no show there will be no refund.
You can allow someone else to take your seat without extra costs. In that event notify us in advance via the e-mail address mentioned above.
Cancellation by Baking Lab & Force Majeure
Baking Lab has the right to cancel the course or workshop due to insufficient participation, illness or other form of force majeure. In such cases the customer will receive a notification by e-mail and the ticket for the workshop will be refunded.
When the cancellation of an activity is due to a third party or an event which we do not have control over, Baking Lab will offer the customer an alternative activity on a different date. If the customer does not use the alternative that we offer and also fails to respond within 1 month to our offer, our obligation to refund will lapse.
General terms and conditions